Pandora Disney Tinker Bell Star Charm Sale

Oferty kupna butów, ciuchów i akcesoriów.
Regulamin forum

Pandora Disney Tinker Bell Star Charm Sale

Postautor: Lovett777 » 27 gru 2017, 8:50

Today sees the pandora disney uk start of Pandora’s annual Christmas sale for collectors in the UK! Usually Pandora UK’s Christmas sale starts from Boxing Day (26 December) but they’re changing things up a little bit this year and kicking things off a little earlier. The sale is running both in store and online, offering discounts on retired or soon-to-be-retiring jewellery. There doesn’t seem to be any advertising explicitly about the sale up online, but if you go to the ‘outlet’ or ‘sale sections’ of retailers’ websites, you’ll find the new bargains. Sales are always a funny thing for me with Pandora – it’s great to be able to snag some bargains, but at the same time I feel like it’s often many of my favourite charms that end up on the sale! It makes me worry sometimes that the sorts of beads I like most are not the ones that sell the best, and that we might see less of them in the future. The Shimmering Stripe murano and the Classic Heart clip are two of the most ‘classic’ Pandora beads from the most recent collection, for example.

Nevertheless, I have spotted a couple pandora charms uk of things I would like – the cute Wise Owl (for my Halloween bracelet perhaps, or my green forest Tinkerbell design) and the little Horse zodiac pendant! Country exclusives are usually quite fun to track down – this one, however, is a bit too tricky even for me! Put together the high spend and the fact that I don’t have any contacts in China, and I’m pretty much out of the running for this one. The next set is the Stacked Open Bangle gift set. The picture is only low res, and it’s hard to make out the details, but it looks like you get two open bangles, a pair of earrings, the Shape of Love charm and then your choice of one of two silver heart pendant designs. These look to be versions of the usual engravable heart dangle, but I can’t see what’s written on either! Then, there are two charm ‘gift sets’. These usually just mean that the charm will be sold in a special box for a limited amount of time. The charms in question for this collection are the Pandora Club 2018 bead and the Kiss More, the latter being sold with a red lip bag.

This is the only new Christmas bead I’ve bought this year so far, so pandora charms outlet I’m kind of going all out on the holiday theme for this review, as it might be my only Christmas review this year. But you never know! Maybe I’ll hoover up something else before the 25th hits. Read on for a closer look at this charm, and lots of festive inspiration! The Polar Bear is my favourite of the new Christmas beads. I love that there’s no pave, while the addition of a little enamel scarf is tastefully done and a nice addition. The charm is threaded, and he feels much more like a traditional Pandora charm, and yet the detailing is a bit more stylised and up-to-date than some of their older designs. His pose makes him look like he’s standing guard, waiting to flag Santa down for you! There aren’t really any surprises to be found at the back of the charm, or underneath. He has a little tail, and his scarf continues around, but there isn’t any extra detailing. The charm is very burnished and bright, as is common with Pandora’s more recent charms. Less oxidation, more shining silver.

This is really cheap pandora charms.
Awatar użytkownika
Rozmiar: 36
Ulubiona marka: ADIDAS
Pozytywy: 0
Negatywy: 0

Wróć do Kupię