CONDIVO 16 r.S

Wszystko, co dotyczy streetwearu.
Regulamin forum
Obrazek

CONDIVO 16 r.S

Postautor: Sajenn » 29 paź 2017, 14:56

Mogblby ktos kto posiada spodnie condivo 16 w rozmiarze S podac ich wymiary na lydce i na udzie?
Awatar użytkownika
Sajenn

Pozytywy: 0
Negatywy: 0

Re: CONDIVO 16 r.S

Postautor: vxrtal » 29 paź 2017, 15:04

są dosyć ścisłe, nie mam giry konia i są przylegające na łydce, na udzie luźniejsze co fany efekt daje - mam 185 wzrostu i z 65 kg, nogi nie chude bo coś się w gałe grało ale kopyta wielkie też nie.
Awatar użytkownika
vxrtal

Ulubiona marka: DSQUARED2

Postautor: Sajenn » 29 paź 2017, 22:58

a moglbys w wolnym czasie podac jednak te wymiary? bo jestes ode mnie jednak troche wiekszy i nie mam pewnosci czy na mnie beda dobrze wygladaly
Awatar użytkownika
Sajenn

Postautor: vxrtal » 30 paź 2017, 12:11

Okej, podam dziś jak dowiem się od matki gdzie schowała miarkę.
Awatar użytkownika
vxrtal

Postautor: Sajenn » 30 paź 2017, 16:02

oo dzieki mordo, czekam
Awatar użytkownika
Sajenn

Postautor: vxrtal » 30 paź 2017, 20:55

53-54 na udzie obwód
Awatar użytkownika
vxrtal

Postautor: merol » 30 paź 2017, 21:00

masz 185cm i chodzisz w s?
Awatar użytkownika
merol

Postautor: Sajenn » 31 paź 2017, 13:43

a na lydce jaki jest obwod?
Awatar użytkownika
Sajenn

Postautor: vxrtal » 31 paź 2017, 13:46

merol pisze:masz 185cm i chodzisz w s?

tak.
Awatar użytkownika
vxrtal

Postautor: merol » 31 paź 2017, 14:51

to ta rozmiarowka jest taka popierdolona, czy ty chodzisz w za krotkich spodniach?
Awatar użytkownika
merol

Postautor: vxrtal » 14 lis 2017, 22:40

merol pisze:to ta rozmiarowka jest taka popierdolona, czy ty chodzisz w za krotkich spodniach?

nie w za krótkich, mam pasek ściągacza na biodrach, w łydach jest luźno w udach bardziej przylegle ale też nie za mocno - M byłyby po prostu luźniejsze, luźniejszy fit.

Obrazek

tak fitowałyby na mnie M, a u mnie nie są luźne w łydach tylko bardziej przyległe, S a M to różnica może 2cm w długości - jak usiądę to mam koniec nogawki centralnie nad kostką, więc dobrze.
Awatar użytkownika
vxrtal

Postautor: Todd2 » 26 kwie 2018, 12:30

Are you looking for a advice? DO you need a persuasive essay example? You can find all at https://persuasivepapers.com/ site.
Awatar użytkownika
Todd2

cheap nhl jerseys 0-1-0-1-228430 cheap nhl jerseys

Postautor: 9or6UxhWRa » 29 kwie 2018, 2:52

The fact she has shown no intention of retiring is telling. 40 points submitted 1 day ago. 3 Estadio AztecaFor the third largest football stadium in the world we go to Mexico and stop at its capital, Mexico City. Written in the 5th century, it by a Gaul resident of Rome who is traveling home to Gaul.

They took a lot of pride in their profesions and kept away from farming, and eventually they came to look down upon farmers and to believe that all cattle belonged to them.. Reporter: Phil Dunphy of ABC's "Modern family" may be a honest guy, but in real life, it's more complicated.

cheap jerseys supply A player is fouled by a member of a team that has committed enough fouls in the relevant time period to give the fouled player what called a 1 and 1. In cricket there much more flexibility on fielding positions than in baseball. That being said, my favorite burger in the city is 4 Charles which is the same owner/concept as the Au Cheval burger. cheap jerseys supply

cheap jerseys wholesale IPS changes isn a theme. These plants draw up nutrients from deep within the ground and actively accumulate elements useful for other plants. A primary focus in any classroom design is the teacher's work area: command central. I want that to mean something. cheap nfl jerseys

Note that specials can only Grab >Instakill you while you are below half health. Your S9 does 13.5 Th/S(0.0000135 Eh/s), or about 0.000089% of Slushpool. I mean most of those educates are like 3.5 years, half of the time in school. 2015 Regional Championship, 2016 Big Ten Tournament Championship, 2018 Outright Big Ten Season Championship.

wholesale football jerseys This allows you, as head coach, to actually gain or lose points throughout the semesters. Try new flavors! Don stick to the same flavor as you gonna hate it xD Fumari, Serbetli, Tangiers, Al Fakher, those are pretty good brands and Tangiers is one of the strongest buzz on the market. wholesale football jerseys

I also think he will be far more efficient as he won't be forced to score as the only guy who can create a shot and he will have more options to pass to when he isn't shooting well and can create for others. By regularly issuing new editions, they discourage the use of last year's textbooks, which can cost a fraction of the price of a new one, and decrease your chances of being able to sell back your books for much of a profit.

cheap nba jerseys I mean the Bible is ridiculous enough with their stories, but then you throw on top of that another even bigger bucket of batshit crazy topped off with with normal people who grew up indoctrinated in it?. If we had enough people we would add a pitcher but the ball would have to bounce before the plate. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys He literally crossed the threshold of worthiness years ago. You could argue that he chose just the matchups that fit his argument, and while that is true, understand what a p value means. Many military officers loved their personal shotguns so much that they brought them along instead of sidearms to World War I, earning them the nickname "trench guns." Since then, they have become a permanent part of the military arsenal and a part of the everyday lives of many civilians as well.. cheap jerseys

cheapjerseys There is no future with them, and we know Jack rarely removes players nor willing to make the big acquisitions. I conducted research (reading all available publications) into how much water a person should drink in a day. In most cases they will agree that they had not. cheap authentic jerseys

I was in school while the wife worked, so we were on a tight budget. So his yearly tax payer exploitation scheme comes out to+187.2 400 (let say he a miser and spent his expense allowance)= 212k/yr. He not part of the conversation, because /r/Falcons isn /r/NFL.

wholesale china jerseys He knows the way the team plays and he shows potential. It has a similar premise to CS where one team plants the bomb and the other defuses or they execute the team. Next, you must pay at least minimum payments on your career starter loan. "There are two main reasons for the trend," said Rick Burton, the Falk Professor of Sport Management at Syracuse University, about the rise in popularity of lacrosse cheap jerseys china.
Awatar użytkownika
9or6UxhWRa

Rozmiar: SFDG
Ulubiona marka: VBVBVB

Wróć do Streetwear - rozmowy ogólne